Keto Coconut & Cream Cheese Cookies
These Keto Coconut & Cream Cheese Cookies are made with coconut flour, so they are low-carb, Keto-friendly and gluten-free, too. Coconut flour has many health benefits. Coconut flour is gluten-free, it may promote good digestion, and it is rich in fiber and MCT (medium-chain triglycerides).
A half-cup of coconut flour contains roughly 11.6 grams of net carbs. It might sound high, but a half cup of coconut flour spread out among many servings ends up being very low carb.
Keto Coconut & Cream Cheese CookiesServings: 12
Serving Size: 1.3 oz (1/12 recipe)
Ready In Time: 35 minutes
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories: 91 / Fat 9g / Carbs: 1g / Fiber: 0g / Protein: 1.3g / Net carbs: 1g
1/2 cup of fresh butter softened
3 Tbsp of softened cream cheese
1/2 cup of granulated sweetener stevia
1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
1 large egg
1/2 cup of coconut flour
1/2 tsp of baking powder
Pinch of salt
Shredded cheese such as Cheddar, Ricotta or Parmesan (optional)
1. In a bowl, stir together the butter, stevia sweetener and softened cream cheese.
2. Stir the vanilla extract and egg. Stir until all ingredients combine well.
3. Add the coconut flour, salt, and baking powder; continue to stir until combined well.
4. Place the sticky batter onto a plate lined with the wax or parchment paper.
5. Mold into a log shape, using the paper to roll out and wrap the paper around the dough.
6. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
7. Preheat oven to 350F/180 C.
8. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
9. Remove the dough from the fridge and use a sharp knife to cut any shape of cookie you like.
10. Place cookie on the baking tray, and sprinkle with cheddar cheese if used.
11. Bake for 18 minutes or until golden.
12. Serve hot or cold.